- Sex & The City
- Mean Girls
- Pitch Perfect
- Rush Hour
- Iron Man
- Law Abiding Citizen
- The Amityville Horror (2005)
- Legally Blonde
- Easy A
- Ferris Bueller's Day Off
- Don't Tell Mom the Babysitter's Dead
- Forrest Gump
- Horrible Bosses
- Toy Story 1,2,3
- Little Miss Sunshine
- Office Space
- Big Daddy
- 21 Jump Street
- SNL: The Best of Will Ferrell
- Tommy Boy
- The Help
- Step Brothers
Sarah Approved Movies:
Do Not Watch The Notebook, Pretty Woman, Titanic, or any movies like them. If you listen to my advice you won't be disappointed in reality like this girl:
This is a recipe I made to use up things I had in my fridge...and it turned out delicious!
- about 1/2 or 3/4 of a red cabbage
- 1 can of lentils
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1/2 box of Trader Joe's Organic Tomato Soup
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1 cup vegetable broth
- Goya Adobo All Purpose Seasoning to taste
- Black Pepper to taste
- Tapatio hot sauce to taste
- Combine vegetable broth, tomato soup, and coconut milk in a large pot on medium high heat.
- Add in chopped red cabbage and garlic, let cook 30-40 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Turn off heat and allow to cool for a few minutes.
- Transfer into a blender and blend to desired consistency.
- Return to pot on stove on medium heat and add lentils, adobo seasoning, black pepper, and tapatio hot sauce to taste.
- Cook on low heat and stir to combine.
- Serve and Eat!
And if you are like me, don't forget the crescent rolls for dipping!
For more healthy eating inspiration follow me on instagram and twitter - @Sarahinspired1
Emerald, a lively, radiant, lush green, is this year's selection as the Pantone 2013 Color of the Year. Emerald, a vivid verdant green, enhances our sense of well-being further by inspiring insight as well as promoting balance and harmony.
See me and my lovely cousins from back when I was in high school.
My hair was so short! I used to grow my hair out long and then get it cut short so I could donate 10 inches of hair to Locks of Love. I can't donate my hair anymore because I have used bleach on my hair for highlights. To find out more about Locks of Love click the picture below:
I randomly watched Extra being filmed at the grove and The Bachelor was there. I'm in the right hand corner in the red jacket with sunglasses on my head. Towards the end you can see me being creepy and trying to get pictures of him with his shirt off!
My secret to getting in better shape:
My secret to a brighter smile:
My secret to better nutrition:
My secret to being more organized and productive: