- about 1/2 or 3/4 of a red cabbage
- 1 can of lentils
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1/2 box of Trader Joe's Organic Tomato Soup
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1 cup vegetable broth
- Goya Adobo All Purpose Seasoning to taste
- Black Pepper to taste
- Tapatio hot sauce to taste
- Combine vegetable broth, tomato soup, and coconut milk in a large pot on medium high heat.
- Add in chopped red cabbage and garlic, let cook 30-40 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Turn off heat and allow to cool for a few minutes.
- Transfer into a blender and blend to desired consistency.
- Return to pot on stove on medium heat and add lentils, adobo seasoning, black pepper, and tapatio hot sauce to taste.
- Cook on low heat and stir to combine.
- Serve and Eat!